Monday, January 14, 2013

Hints from 8th Graders: Texting

Dear 8th grade student-
I am pretty good with my hygiene, so everyday I take a shower. The problem is that this really cuts in on my texting. I have tried leaning out of the shower, drying my  hands on a towel, and answering my super-important texts from my BFFs (which cannot wait, I assure you), but my showers end up taking twice as long and using twice as much water. This just cannot continue. Do you have any hints? I may have to give up texting!
Signed, TEXAS TEXTING FAIL

Dear TEXTING FAIL-
There is a very simple solution to your texting dilemma . Put your cell phone in a zip lock baggie so you can take it into the shower with you. You should be able to answer your texts with the greatest of ease without wasting time and water - just make sure it's sealed up tight before you hop in or you'll have to do the phone-in-a-bowl-of-rice trick. Ha!
Sincerely, 8th Grade Student

No comments:

Post a Comment